Sunday, June 8, 2008

Start to feel How bad it is!!

I read a few actiles that said egyptians are helpful and willing to help. Yes there are but I very sure that the security guard at my apartment is no a kind soul. Last monday, my husband asked the security guard to help us buy LPG tank.

Well, this should not be a problem for him. So he quickly came and change one for us and charged us 50L.E for one tank, that is the same size we used in singapore. And asked my hubby to give him 20L.E for tips. So my hubby gave him.

Haha, something happened yesterday. No more gas to cook. We are so angry with that guard, we paid 70L.E for the tank and it only lasted for 5 days. I never cook alot, Obviously, the AssH guard played some tricks, by giving us a almost empty tank of gas and charge us 70L.E

So my hubby go down to see where can he get a new tank of gas. Then he remember opposite our house there live a China family that open a Chinese restaurant. So he when there to check with them, and they are very helpful they gave us a free full tank and even help us change the gasket.


So yesterday dinner we dun cook, and we go to their restaurant to eat. And for the first time, in 6months my hubby finally eat fish!!! It is very tasty!!



we finished the fish... Yummy!!


What I understand from the lady boss, a full tank cost only 8L.E... See how greedy is the security guards... He charge us 70L.E. The kindhearted lady boss, said next time when our gas finished, just place it at their restaurant and they will help us buy. So nice of them.

Today is dumpling day, they even invite us to go over to celebrate with them, she even make dumplings. Haha we have dumpling to eat. But I miss my mummy make one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm.... This is cheating! Too bad. Spent total of 70L.E to buy a lesson.

But you still gain as you gain to know the truth, not to trust the guard. You gain to know a new friend that helps you. Still worth while spending 70L.E.