Saturday, May 17, 2008

My trip to Taiwan part 14 (8th-May-2008)

Today is my last day of my trip, I might not have been to many countries. Nothing can compare to Taiwan。 Every time, I leave I will cry, because I can't bear to leave. I remember Jackl told me this, 宜蘭﹐ 好山好水﹐ 好無聊。But I dun think so, it should be 宜蘭﹐ 好山好水,好風景 好優美。

Yilan have so many things, you want hot spring it have, cold spring it have also. It is surrounded by mountains and ocean, how can it be boring? Compare to Singapore or even Malaysia it is so much better.

Leaving my hometown... dun know when I will come back...but definitely not 12 yrs later.

Morning my mummy and Godmum is very busy giving away our wedding禮餅。

This is very tasty, It have 3 types of fillings, porkfloss, mua chee and either yam or red bean paste. Yummy!!!



It should be 宜蘭﹐ 好山好水,好風景 好優美 好多東西吃!!!!!

Andy last photo with my 大哥second son:

No comments: