Saturday, May 31, 2008

Japanese food in egypt

It is my 3rd day in this strange country. Today my Hubby bring to to the Maadi Grand Mall. Yes it is older looking than the City star shopping mall, but it have very nice looking heels and bags there. Hubby bought a pair heels for me which I like very much. After shopping there, we come across a Japanese restaurant. I suddenly have an urge to eat sashimi... though I know the fish might not be very fresh, but I'm willing to try.

The restaurant name and menu, we are able to take this home and call them for home delivery.

If you are dinning in the restaurant you need to spend at least 25LE per person.


I like the Al fresco dinning style of the restaurant.

Me ordering the food.

Hubby looking so relax and handsome!!!


Hubby and Me. I feel so happy to see him again.


My fav photo for the day. Taken by Hubby..

Finally the food is here!!! And to my surprise the fish taste good and it is not smoked salmon. Better than I excepted.


The teriyaki eel handroll taste very good. Overall the food taste good and it is abit expensive total it cost us 120LE. Well seafood in Cairo is expensive.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Evelyn,

Yes, 幸福的女人 you look great and happy now。 Hope everything is fine. Take care.