Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend in JB

Over the weekend, I accompanied Mummy to JB to pay our JB' house electrical bills. The traffic jam is terrible, lucky we took bus. So we no need to wait in the long jam. It already been more than 1 month Singapore still can't find the fugitive. I really start to doubt Singapore ability in certain areas.


Never mind let's put that topic aside.

By taking, bus is so much faster. We quickly paid the bills, and took a bus to our town, Taman University. There are a few buses that can reach my house, 5B, 226,225, and 331. Within 30mins the bus reached Jusco, So mummy and I go shoppin in Jusco.
BB, my latest weight!!! kekeke As light as air.

Right now everything in Malaysia have restriction, Like oil only 2 per customers.

Well, now it is a known fact that there is shortage of many food supplies, like oil, rice and etc. So no wonder there are limitation for these items.

BB this is the semi automatic washing machine, I like it because it really clean the clothes very well. but the only troublesome thing is someone need to shift the clothes from the left drum to the right drum to spin dry the clothes.



The other good thing about this semi automatic machine is that, we can have a form party. muhahaha. Silly me!!! :p

1 comment:

Eve n Vince said...

Ceh, you tip toed on the scale..think I don't know meh? -Hubby :)