Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Freaking Weather!

My first day at Cairo, 15 Jan 2008 (Max/Min in °C) : 16/4

Very cold at early morning.....my butt almost frost after doing my daily waste disposal

=========================

A week ago (14 March 2008): 23/13

Nice...very nice! Like air con in Singapore shopping mall...everywhere!

=========================

Few days ago:

21 March (Max/Min): 35/20 --------(Okay, acceptable)
22 March (Max/Min): 37/25 --------(F*ck....37°C ???!!!)
23 March (Max/Min): 39/22 --------(39°C Freaking inferno!!!)
24 March (Max/Min): 39/26 --------(WHAT!!!!!??? I felt like I was trapped in a giant microwave!)


My apartment got air-con, but I bought another standing fan yesterday... I had slight headache for the pass few days..I have my boxer and singlet on.....freaking weather!

===========================

Today 25March:

It's much much more cooling with max/min of 33/10...but it's going to be cold at night!

What?!....Singapore has a week range of 31/24°C ....Don't you ever complain it's hot!

From wearing double layer of thick winter clothing 2 months back to wearing almost nothing now.....not fun at all.



-VINcE

No comments: